The persimmon and pomegranate were still “hilled in” in the other fruit tree bed, so I decided to work on the bed they were going to be planted in. Since we finished the framework of the bed it needed more compost on it to form a big enough mound for the trees to be planted. I added a lot of compost to the bed, I wanted to rake it and even it out by I didn’t have much time so I had to wait until the next day to start that project. On Tuesday, I was able to complete the bed and even out the compost and make mounds for the persimmon and pomegranate trees. I finished my project, but now was the real test to see in the next couple years if the trees would produce fruit.