Second week at the farm. We continued to clean up the weeds, and thin out over grown beds. Specifically the front bed. The catnip plants were completely covering the smaller flowers and plants, so I cut some of them away as well as trimming them down to be shorter and took the flowers off so we wouldn't have to worry about them creating more plants. Also, the mint plants had grown past their given area, so I had to trim those down and remove some of them.
We also put our focus on the two beds on either side of the walkway leading into the farm, getting all the weeds out, and removing all the unwanted plants. There were a bunch of lily bulbs that needed to be taken out and put in a pot to preserve them for replanting next fall, so I searched the beds and found way more than I expected to. But I look forward to seeing them bloom next time they're planted.