We've taken a break on the painting we are doing to keep the farm in good shape and prepare it for the fall. There were a lot of beds that needed to be cleaned out and we then put compost on some that did not have to desired soil that we needed. We weeded a lot as well, and put mulch in the freshly painted beds that have flowers growing in them from the seeds we saved from past plants. I checked up on some cuttings that I did a few weeks before, to see if they had rooted and to transplant them it they had. Only about half had rooted, the other half was a mix of plants that had died and walnut root and some that might soon, so I left those in the smaller pots and returned them to the greenhouse to see if they would hopefully take root.